Friday, March 30, 2007

We Use a Lot of Bowls and Spoons

I have noticed lately that we use a lot of bowls and spoons in our house. We always run out of those two items before anything else. We eat a lot of cereal/oatmeal, yogurt and soup so I guess this explains all the bowl use. Sometimes it's frustrating because I'm not ready to run the dishwasher but all the bowls are used so I have to. There is no way I'm handwashing anything. That's for pioneers man. This is probably fascinating to all of you reading this. Does anyone else have this problem?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Do! I finally went out last year and bought 20 extra bowls and extra spoons for that purpose only.....and I still run out once and a while. They always want to put crackers and snacks in them too. Can't ever have enough. I have done a single load of just bowls and mainly spoons before. Rare, but pretty sad.

Quinn said...

We use a lot of cups. I think between my littles and all the neighbors, well...they just get thirsty.

I always run out of cups (and we have a lot) and need to run the dishwasher before I have much else.

ITA about washing by hand.

Kimberlee

Lori-Ann said...

We definintely run out of plasic bowls for the kids long before I'm ready to run the dishwasher. I should just pick up some more and don't know why I haven't.

Anonymous said...

Spoons in my house. Always spoons.

Tyla'sMommy said...

What? no ice cream?!?!

we have that problem too, it seems.

Nicole said...

I can relate!