The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Are You Happy Now Andrea?
I put a recent photo on my profile for you. I took it with Photo Booth so it's not the greatest quality but you get the idea. Notice my apathetic expression. I'm pretty much too cool for photos. Van Fleet out!
Too funny Shea. I like your hair both ways. I guess I am living through you cause I would love to have short hair but my cronic post-adolescent acne keeps me from following my dream.
3 comments:
Yay for you! 2 cool, 2 cool for school. :)
Oh I love the photo booth option on my Mac. The boys are I are always goofing of with it :) You look fab BTW!
Too funny Shea. I like your hair both ways. I guess I am living through you cause I would love to have short hair but my cronic post-adolescent acne keeps me from following my dream.
Andrea
Post a Comment