Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mimi Smartypants Made Me Laugh Out Loud

I'm linking her recent post about her daughter Nora getting sick and throwing up for the first time. I think this is amazing since Nora is between 3 and 4 and by that time my kids had hit me a few times with projectile vomit. Also for how young Nora is she really knows how to throw up. Unlike Grace who ran into our room last month, bypassing the bathroom and threw up all over Ryan. I had to laugh because I too lose my sympathy quickly which probably means I'm up for mom of the century.

Nora Pukes With Dignity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mimi. Dooce too. And you, fascinating girl. So talented!

Kim

me said...

Ouch! Sounds like she needs to go back to work and quick. I'm not a fan of vomit either but I only lack sympathy for things like husbands when they're sick. :)