Sunday, July 29, 2007

End of Vacation Depression

This is a term I first heard from Karen and it is the perfect way to describe how I start to feel when it's about time for vacation to be over. We still have another week of it but only a couple more days with my family. It's just so relaxing here and my mom basically takes care of my kids the entire time. Yesterday was the town parade which was nice and short with loads of candy. Then we partook in the town activities which always include a petting zoo. This year they had cute baby bunnies that the girls loved to hold. Friday and Saturday night the adults went over to a friend's house for BBQ and we had a really good time. I'm not used to staying up that late which is kind of pathetic since it wasn't that late. Wednesday morning we're leaving for Wyoming and Aunt Charlotte's ranch. I'm sure you can imagine how excited Hanna is to do some horseback riding. I'm posting a picture of the cousins at Writing on Stone with their sand castle building competition entry.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be back in time for school to start and jump back in to the school year. Of coarse you'll still have a few weeks to do some school clothes shoping. It's nice to have Ryan their to help with the kids adn spend it with you. DId he end up going to your reunion?