The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Trampolines are Fun!
I was hesitant to purchase this trampoline but I'm thinking it was worth every penny. Yesterday Hanna, Grace and Beth put the sprinkler under it and spent quite a long time jumping. My childhood dreams are now being lived through them.
They look like they are having fun.... I was never that brave, even when I was a kid! We had trampoline in Gym Class a couple times and I would fall down and the other kids wouldn't stop bouncing so I could get up, so I ended up being down for my entire turn. yeah, that was fun. not. lol.
6 comments:
Trampolines are fun! I love to hear the sound of children playing. I guess it makes me feel young as well.
Shea- that looks like so much fun. I'm now thinking we may need one at our house...
I want one :(
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070712/hl_nm/trampoline_injuries_dc
Fun, yes. But think of the children!
Becky
Won't someone think of the children?
Umm…aren't those *two-piece* bathing suits?
Monti
They look like they are having fun.... I was never that brave, even when I was a kid! We had trampoline in Gym Class a couple times and I would fall down and the other kids wouldn't stop bouncing so I could get up, so I ended up being down for my entire turn. yeah, that was fun. not. lol.
Post a Comment