Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter



I'm in Alberta now and today we took the older two kids to see the new Harry Potter movie. I consider myself more a fan of the books than the movie but I still get excited to see a new one. I thought it was good and didn't seem too scary for Hanna except in a few intense parts. What I'm really getting excited for is the book coming out next Saturday. Becky (SIL) and I are considering waking up early and driving into Lethbridge to wait for Costco to open so we can get a book. I will then seclude myself for a day or two and read the entire book. I'm hoping that by doing this I won't accidently hear about what happens. It's a little bittersweet that the series is coming to an end because I really do enjoy reading these books. I guess it's the sc-fi/fantasy nerd coming out in me.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Shea! I'm a Harry Potter book fan too! Jacob & Nathan have the movies 1-3 and are Harry fanatics (especially Jacob). I am so excited to take them to see the new movie!!!

Susan said...

I'm also a Harry Potter book fan. My mother-in-law is buying it for me as a belated birthday gift. I don't see her very often so I'm afraid that it may be at least a week before I get a hold of the book. I'm not sure I can wait..I may just have to drive the hour to her house to pick up the book so I can start reading it right away.