Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two Reasons Why I Haven't Been Blogging

The first reason is I spend most of my spare time reading Harry Potter. I'm in the 300's now so hopefully I can either finish it today or tomorrow. It's getting good! The second reason is that my parents have us all putting cement curbing around their flower beds and it's a hot, labour intensive job. I'll try to get something on her tonight as I have a picture I wanted to blog about.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just finished reading Harry Potter and I haven't been good for anything the last couple of days. Jeff took Annalise to Six Flags in Vallejo yesterday and I spent most of the day reading with occasional interruptions from Robyn.

Anonymous said...

Good for you for reading. I wish I took to reading like most people. Unless it has to do with Celeberaty Gossip, I don't make time. Last week we were in Walmart ans I saw a huge load full of HP books on sale and I go up to one and open up the back and skim throuhg it a little to find out the ending. I had the look of death given to me by a few passer-byers and then some laughs by others, who I assume were not readers like me. Mark swore me to secrecy because he is reading it. For some reason I felt like I was high and mighty around him B/C I could blurt it out at him anytime and ruin it for him, but being the respectful wife that I am I choose to keep it to myself, that or he would be so angry at me I would be sleeping on the couch until he finished it.