Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Swimming with Friends



Kristin, Amanda, Karen and I met up at Seven Peaks yesterday to do some swimming with the kids. Whenever we do something like this I always end up feeling sad when we leave because I miss those who moved away. At least we get to have little reunions like this now and then. I "borrowed" Amanda's video off her blog so you can see us in action. I'm not on it much because I immediately give her the finger when I see her video taping me and she has to edit it out. She's not allowed to hang out with such unsavory characters.

Seven Peaks Video


Grace with her goggles

They are going to hate me for this.
Karen, Shea and Kristin (who is pregnant with baby Audrey)

My kids with a few of Karen's kids

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not posting a picture of my thick body :~) You are a true friend. Since you were so kind not to scare anybody with a picture of me, here is a special video for you! Enjoy!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=3159c02c3fccca24c05210

Nicole said...

It's always fun to get together with friends huh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Skeletor - nice sternum.
Becky

Susan said...

Looks like you all had fun. What a great way to spend a hot day--going to a waterpark & hanging out with friends.

Michelle said...

you look great Shea!! where will that last 5 come from?

glad you had fun!!!

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Looks like you all had a great time...and you look fab, Shea!