Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Haircut

I took another trip to see Chad and get the horrible she-mullet I had going cut off. It had been four months due to our Disneyland trip and that's a long time when you have short hair. It feels so good to have it short in the back again. I'm posting these lovely Photobooth pictures because I'm getting too old and too lazy to care about taking a good picture. I'm getting old and I might as well embrace the beast. If you live in the Wasatch Front, I highly recommend Chad at Reflections Salon in Sugarhouse.


5 comments:

noelle said...

nice hair... i'm jealous!

Susan said...

Looks good.

Anonymous said...

Love it. It's hard to remember what you looked like with longer hair now. I laughed when you call it the "She-mullet", that was funny.

Anonymous said...

I Like It!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

looks great!!!
You gotta love a good hair cut.