Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A picture of Gracie
I went to see Grace's school Christmas program yesterday and it was really sweet. She sang Jingle Bells while doing sign language which I thought was cool. My only problem with these programs is that the other parents there with younger children let them do whatever they want in the aisle while I'm trying to watch my child perform. So I kept having to move because some kid was dancing in the aisle which blocked my view of Grace. I don't know why my kid is always on the front row, right in front of where the teachers sit. When it was done we went back to her classroom and I snapped this picture of her. She has smiley face stamps on her face because I'm that parent who forgets to send lunch money when my kid has school lunch. Why she chooses to have them stamped on her face I'll never know. You have to click on the picture to see the smiley faces. When I did that I noticed Grace is working on a nice pair of Toly eyebrows. Luckily she is blonde.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! She's so beautiful, even with the smiley stamps!
funny! Of coarse I had to blow up the picture to be able see the Toly eyebrows. There comin' in...thankgoodnes blonde. Lydia is going to have to deal with the same issue in a few years.
That is a lovely picture of her (stamps included!). Don't quite understand about the stamps/school lunches..you'll have to explain. Over here, our kids just bring in their own packed lunch, there's no such thing as school lunches.
She's a gorgous looking girl!
Shea, I can understand your frustration with the other kids dancing in the hall. There have been several concerts/recitals lately where I have had the same difficulty trying to get a decent picture of my own kid without some other bratty kid getting in the way.
The picture of Grace is beautiful, even with the stamps on her face. :)
Post a Comment