Sunday, December 09, 2007

Wife's head explodes while taking Christmas card photo

Like last year, Grace was crying two minutes into the process so we had to take a break to cheer her up. I told her she needed to look at the camera and apparently she heard, "GRACE LOOK AT THE DAMN CAMERA OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE!" Why else would she have started to cry? Oh that's right, I'm raising the world's most sensitive child. Long story short, they're all hideous or I should say, I look hideous in them all. I told Ryan to just pick one and call it good. This picture taking has been a serious blow to my self esteem. I'm getting old and that isn't fun, especially when captured on film. Here are the two I would have picked because you can't see my weird double chin in either of them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and you look young, chic, and beautiful. Your door looks good too.

Anonymous said...

You look so sassy in the first one. I love Ryans look on his face on the second one. At least you attempted a x-mas picture! The girls are darling:)

Nicole said...

OMG! LMAO! Those picture's are PERFECT! Love it :)

Lori-Ann said...

Shea these pictures are soo cute!!

Susan said...

I like the second picture best. I think you should choose that one for your Christmas card. LOL

Quinn said...

These are great! I love them. My favorite is the first one.

Kids will only cooperate for the camera on their terms in their own way.

Ter said...

I wonder where your girls get their silliness from? Oh that's right, their MOM! :) lol, great photos! At least it captures your family in a true light. :)

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! The second one, the second one!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!