Hanna and Grace requested I take this photo today to show Grandma and Grandpa Toly the great thing they built. It was right before church when they asked to have the picture taken and Grace wanted to wear this lovely outfit. I bought this outfit for last Christmas because it had a matching one for her
Bitty Baby and it was on sale. I'm now thinking it's a bit insane but she gets a lot of compliments on it. I'm also posting some photos of our big snow and Ryan using the new snow blower. Ryan had to shovel our driveway, Grandma's and Nancy's very long one that goes down to her entrance which usually took hours. He's liking it a lot and swearing a lot less whenever it starts to snow.
Thanks to Aunt Becky for a good toy. Notice the undecorated Christmas tree in the background. I tackled that later and I must say it turned out quite nicely.

The girls were out in the snow for hours. I think they would have stayed out all day if I hadn't have brought them in to go get the Christmas tree.

Look at how he handles that snow blower. Now that's manly.
4 comments:
He seems to handle that snowblower very nicely. I am happy to hear that the swearing is slowing down. Sweet Ryan swearing, no way!
I love the dress that Grace has with her matching bitty baby! The kids look like they had fun in the snow :)
Oh, I do miss snow at times. Where we live now we have to "visit" the snow as it doesn't "visit us. I don't think Robyn has ever seen snow.
Hi Shea, Dad is green with envy!! He is always pointing out the good deals on snowblowers but we never get any snow up here in Canada so I always say NO! Are those tinker toys that the girls are building with? Now Dad wants some of those too. It reminds him of his childhood.The girl's clothes are very cute. I can see why Grace gets compliments on that outfit. Ryan looks cool and majestic behind the snow blower. Love you all Mom and Dad
Post a Comment