Sunday, December 16, 2007
Santa
We took the girls to see Santa on Saturday which is something I worry they'll grow out of soon. I love hearing them talk in the car on the way there about what they are going to ask Santa for. It's a magical thing and I'll be sad when they aren't excited to do it. They always go together because Gracie is a bit "shy" of Santa. I'm feeling sentimental tonight about the girls and our family. We're so lucky that we got to have them in our lives. Christmas brings up a lot of feelings about the loss of Evie but I'm trying to focus on being grateful for winning the genetic lottery with Hanna and Grace.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a happy Santa! Sometimes you get those miserable ones that don't smile. The girls look beautiful :)
I love the one when they are chatting with santa, it's so natural and just a delight to see. :)
The girls look really cute. I can get Annalise on Santa's lap but Robyn will have nothing to do with the big man. She'd rather see him from far away.
How fun. I love the excitement the kids have around Christmas.
{{{HUGS}}} I know you miss Evie. This time of year is hard.
What a sweet moment you captured. The girls look so innocent just sitting there talking to Santa. Just Beautiful Shea!!
Hi Shea,
The girls look so beautiful and excited to see Santa. Christmas is a magical time. Love Mom
Post a Comment