Poor Gary is now having to sell his Saturn on Ebay. I love how in his description he says "you are looking at The famous Gary Coleman's Saturn." The first time I had a Gary siting he was driving this car. Apparently he has also opened up some sort of Christmas Boutique at his house. Hanna's friend has a mug he bought from Gary. I might have to check that out.
ETA:The monochromatic denim outfit and green Crocs are quite becoming.
Gary's Ebay Listing
7 comments:
What a crazy world. I still can't figure our why he chose Santaquin. You should buy it - help a brother out.
Becky
hey have you got any packages lately?
Oh Gary. The green crocks & denim outfit HAVE to go.
This part cracks me up on the e-bay description, "The Winning Bidder gets a complimentary autograph from Gary Himself." Ohhh, we should feel so special. Is he still considered famous? Maybe in his little mind he is,lol!
poor guy, where's the famous smile....
Shoot! Couldn't see the ad as it was closed. He must have sold the car.
... or had no bidders and didn't want to subject himself to further humiliations.
Becky
Are those snaps or buttons on the "famous Gary Coleman's" denim (vest) jacket?
Post a Comment