Thursday, May 24, 2007

Had to Post This

So I'm driving to the school today with a friend who's name starts with K. She said she drove by the bunnies yesterday and thought it would be funny if we came at night and arranged them so it looked like they were "humping". I almost peed my pants laughing. When she says things like this, which she does quite often, I always wish other's could hear because I'm sure they would fall over in shock. She is in the Primary Presidency you know! We decided we had better not but concluded that teenagers these days lack imagination.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My challenge to you is to do some stunt/prank involving those crazy bunnies Some one has to Shea. I'm beggin' ya! There better be photo evidence within a week.
Becky

Anonymous said...

That is so halarious!!!!!! You know if Kristin and I were there we would encourage you! No one would know hehehehe DO IT DO IT!

Susan said...

I agree, it would be sooo funny if you rearranged the bunnies. Think of all laughter you would bring to the community.

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like Darin. -Er, I'm mean my "friend" D.

My family loves him for the shocking stuff none of us would ever dare say.

Nicole said...

LMAO!

Tyla'sMommy said...

LOL.... well, it's mighty tempting to do something with those freaky things!

Quinn said...

ah, you should have done it! LOL