The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Karen Hates Cats
So I thought this t-shirt would be perfect for her. Although I think she doesn't mind kittens as long as they aren't in her car or window well.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Everytime Karen and cats are mentioned I can't help but laugh. It is so funny. We should definetly do something to her with a cat. Although I say this, it usually stays a thought. I'll get on it!
I like cats when they aren't pooping in my yard. Unfortunately, most of the neighborhood cats think my yard is their personal toliet. I'm getting a dog. That should do the trick!
4 comments:
Everytime Karen and cats are mentioned I can't help but laugh. It is so funny. We should definetly do something to her with a cat. Although I say this, it usually stays a thought. I'll get on it!
I LOVE this..because I've a friend for whom it would be SOOOOO perfect (or is that purrfect?! LOL!).
I love it. LOL This would be perfect for Jeff as he is not a cat (or animal) person.
I like cats when they aren't pooping in my yard. Unfortunately, most of the neighborhood cats think my yard is their personal toliet. I'm getting a dog. That should do the trick!
Post a Comment