The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Threadless Sale
If your interested in purchasing a t-shirt the average Joe won't be wearing, check out Threadless T-Shirts. I bought Ryan this one for his birthday. All their t-shirts are on sale for $10 until June 3rd and shipping is only $5.95.
Look you both like the same one. No wonder you're both my friends!LOL! I liked Funkalicious, Allow Me to Explain Through Interpretive Dance and the bird one with the record player and branches. Oh I also like the I Love Color one.
I really like that hamburger one(inside you) - it makes me laugh but I don't think I could wear it in public. Funny though and the hamburger is weird looking. Becky
4 comments:
i think this is my favourite one:
http://www.threadless.com/product/623/Haikus_are_easy_but
i've been debating for a while now about buying it.
I liked the Haiku one as well. Thinking of buying it for my BIL.
Look you both like the same one. No wonder you're both my friends!LOL! I liked Funkalicious, Allow Me to Explain Through Interpretive Dance and the bird one with the record player and branches. Oh I also like the I Love Color one.
I really like that hamburger one(inside you) - it makes me laugh but I don't think I could wear it in public. Funny though and the hamburger is weird looking.
Becky
Post a Comment