It's a slow news week around here but we did purchase a trampoline for Hanna's 8th birthday. Her birthday isn't until the 4th of June but we wanted it up for her party. So here it is in it's enormity.

Hanna is channelling the spirit of Steve Martin. Wait he's not dead.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Hanna. What a neat birthday gift! I showed the pictures to Annalise and now she wants to come over to your house to play. Too bad we live so far away.
Ah Steve Martin - why couldn't the powers that be take him instead of Phil Hartman and Chris Farley - oh cruel world!
Becky
That picture where Hanna is in the air reminds me of one of you when you were little, on a trampoline. Do you know the one I mean?
B
I bet they love it!!! I didn't realize how much shade you had in your back yard from the scrub oak. Looks nice!!!!
Happy Birthday, Hanna! I hope the girls have fun... stay safe too!
How fun!!!
Steve Martin is THE BEST!!
I love the trampoline..and I've never seen a square-shaped one. We only have the circular ones over here, but I LOVE the square shape! It's soooo cool looking!
Post a Comment