Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Hanna!

I really can't believe it's been 8 years since I first saw you. You came out screaming and didn't really stop for the first year. Then it seemed like you got over whatever was bugging you and now you're such a happy kid. I love that you are kind and empathetic. You really are amazing and do well in everything you try. Sometimes your Dad and I look at each other after you've said something and say "It's scary when your child is smarter than you." I worry that you are going to become a stand-up comedienne instead of a doctor but I hope you do whatever makes you happy. I love you and I'm glad I get to be your mom.

Baby Hanna with her big blue eyes.



Hanna's first birthday.


8 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Hanna! I remember when she was small and she would wear those cute little knitted booties to church. Eight years old, wow. Time goes by too quickly.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Hanna! She was born the day after we got married. You were probably in labor on our wedding day. Hope she has a good one! Tell her to be naughty for the next month because she soon will be accoutable. Sadly, that was my way of thinking at her age.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Hanna!!!!

Quinn said...

Beautiful.

Happy Birthday Hanna.

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Happy 8th Birthday sweet Hanna!!

Hope you all have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanna, I know you had a great birthday! I remember how tiny you were when I first saw you. You have grown into a happy young lady and Grandpa and I love you. Happy Birthday from Grandma Toly

Lori-Ann said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday Shea- she is still sooo cute!

Tyla'sMommy said...

Happy Birthday, Hanna!