Looks like you got the pants right hehe! And tell Ry-Ry that I am offended by his assuption that something is wrong with me, doesn't he know that my parents are third cousins(for real), not first or second. I was so excited to go shopping! For some reason Mark thought what Ryan said was hallarious, thanks for rubbing it in Ryan, LOL!!!!
4 comments:
Looks like you got the pants right hehe! And tell Ry-Ry that I am offended by his assuption that something is wrong with me, doesn't he know that my parents are third cousins(for real), not first or second. I was so excited to go shopping! For some reason Mark thought what Ryan said was hallarious, thanks for rubbing it in Ryan, LOL!!!!
ok, so I tried the simpson thing and I got three charaters made but I don't know how to copy and paste them. How did you do it?
You know you're a nice friend when you pick Homer's body for their avatar!
Monti
You're right but I was trying to convey that she is pregnant. I didn't mean it as an insult. Sorry Kristin.
Post a Comment