Sunday, June 24, 2007

Karen, Amanda and Kristin?

Haha just kidding. This was on my friend Darin's blog and it made me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am not prego, I am going to take a guess that you are tell me I am weak or old. I am feeling really old this year with turning the big 30, but I was weak this morning when it came to parting it up. So weak it is, although I think I could beat you in an Indian leg wrestle because of my chunky calves.

Thanks for the fun time last night. Mark admitted to spying on us outside around 12am, but couldn't make out what we were saying. I told him it was nothing but meaningless conversation. I wonder how much he believes me! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Today I am feeling old, weak, and pregnant. Time to start eating better and exercising again, I guess. So far so good today and I have been up for about 6 hours, so if I can just continue that for another thousand hours or so, maybe I will see/feel some results.

Camping was fun. Good Times.