Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Look I'm a Moody Teenager!

I know it's hard for those who know me now to believe, but I was once a very moody teenager. I can't remember what pissed me off this day but I'm sure it was worth ruining a family photo.

ETA: With the help of my family I remembered what made me mad this day. It was August and their was a freak snowstorm the day we took these pictures. My parents made us stand under a tree outside the house to take a "pre-studio picture". While we were standing under the tree a clump of snow landed on my head, ruining my beautiful coiffe. Wouldn't that piss you off?

Click on the photo to see the true face of evil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're just a moody a-dult! Ha Ha!

I remember very well what pissed you off that particular snowy morning!

PS Thanks for the swingin' ecards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shea, Monti stole my thunder. I was going to say it must have been the August snowstorm and the fact that we made you stand under a snowy tree to take a pre-photo picture and the tree dripped snow on your hair-do. I'd say that would do it. We sure couldn't get you to smile. Mom

Tyla'sMommy said...

If that's your evil face.... well, I won't show you mine! ;)