Monday, June 25, 2007

I Saw Gary Coleman!


I've been on a mission to catch a glimpse of Gary ever since he moved into our neighborhood a couple of years ago with no luck. Ryan has seen him a few times because Gary is crazy and down at the Santaquin Police Station quite a bit making wacky demands. Today I was pulling into the neighborhood and I noticed a Saturn Sky Roadster at the stop sign. Who was driving that car? None other than little Gary Coleman! I guess those commercials for check cashing/title loans pay well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different Strokes was my favorite show ever!!!! My favorite episode was when his sister turns her hair green.

That's funny he's down at the station a lot. I am actaully suprised he has lived there that long. I thought he wouldn't last. I have to laugh when I see that commercial.

I am sending you the pixs I took this weekend. I think Tisa might have gotten some better ones. Make her send them!

Anonymous said...

Shea - you're cool!
Love from BEcky

Nicole said...

OMG! He lives in your neighborhood! That is so cool!

Susan said...

He lives in Utah? I hadn't heard about that. He must have moved there after he lost the election for California governor! LOL

Anonymous said...

ok shea, thanks to your post I had a dream about him last night. I dreamt that I rode my bike to early seminary and b/c he was so short he rode a scooter beside me. He came with me and eventually I converted him to the church. Whats sad it that it was a spiritual experience. LOL!!!!!

Tyla'sMommy said...

haha well he must be really short if it took you 2 yrs to find him. ;)