Friday, June 15, 2007

Weekly Adventure

Not really much going on here lately. It's hot so we go to the waterpark twice a week where Karen and I try to find each other's body doubles. Wednesday I met Kristin and her kids at BYU for the family art fair. Last night we went over to Karen's to play Wii games and she told me I was going with her to Payson at 8:30 to buy a pink Moto Razor she found on KSL.com. Her daughter wanted a cell phone and this was a pretty good deal since she'd talked the guy down to $75. We drive into Payson and of course the house we have to go to is this run-down shack with five cars parked outside. The guy and his wife walk out with some sort of pitbull looking dog on a leash. Karen gets her $75 in cash out and we quickly exchange money for phone. As we got back in the car Karen says "I feel kind of dirty."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! Sounds like she got a good deal and you both returned home in one piece.

Susan said...

It's been hot here the last couple of days. I would love to go to a water park but then I would have to wear a swimsuit (yuck). Also glad to know you guys are safe. How weird was that.

noelle said...

sounds like an episode of 'earl' or whatever that show is called...