The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Those blossoms are beautiful. I'm so glad Evie's tree blooms late in the year when you are remembering her birth. Mom
It's beautiful! What kind of tree is it?
Very beautiful and sentimental. Perfect timing for Evie's birth.
Shea, it is beautiful! What a nice tribute to a precious life. I am glad it is blooming for her birthday! Happy birthday, baby Evie Shea!!! -Caroline Junie
So beautiful Shea!
What a beautiful tree, Shea.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those blossoms are beautiful. I'm so glad Evie's tree blooms late in the year when you are remembering her birth. Mom
It's beautiful! What kind of tree is it?
Very beautiful and sentimental. Perfect timing for Evie's birth.
Shea, it is beautiful! What a nice tribute to a precious life. I am glad it is blooming for her birthday! Happy birthday, baby Evie Shea!!!
-Caroline Junie
So beautiful Shea!
What a beautiful tree, Shea.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment