Today is For Remembering
The day begins like any other day,
The busy-ness of people all around me
Going about the tasks of their day,
Will never know the pain
This day marks for me.
I have survived a difficult year.
I have endured more pain and heartache
Than I ever thought possible,
And I have survived.
And I miss you...
It may just be another day
To everyone else,
But today I remember you.
W.W. Roberts
6 comments:
Wish I were there to take you to lunch today. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Those are the sweetest little feet. I am sure that Evie is close by today.
Beautiful poem. It's hard to believe it's been a year and you have come so far. Like Kristin, I wish I was there too, just to have someone to talk too with no other disruptions.
I do not have the right words to say, but please know that you & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Beautiful Poem. May I add it to my collection of poems?
Thinking of you as you remember Evie, your beautiful beautiful angel.
(this is TBT btw, I have a personal blog now too!)
Hope your your day goes well today Shea.
Monti
Shea, I don't have any words, just {{HUGS}}.
Beautiful post.
Post a Comment