Friday, August 03, 2007

Still Alive

I'm sure you're all worried about my lack of blogging this week. I know many depend on my daily witticisms to get you through. We're in Wyoming now with Ryan's Aunt and we spent Thursday night at their very rustic cabin. It is basically located in a place few white men have seen. Needless to say it had no internet access. It's beautiful there and we all enjoyed the horse riding. I'll blog more about it when we get home. The exciting part was that our van had a blowout while we were making our way out of the wilderness. We had no business taking our van down or up that road. It held up for as long as it could. All is well now but I did have to use nature's bathroom while Ry was changing the tire. Karen, I took off all my clothes(thanks for the tip). We're fairing it up tomorrow in Basin, WY then on Sunday we are going to visit Ryan's grandma in Thermopolis and head home from there. I've been gone almost a month! It will be good to get home and start working on the 5-10 lbs I gained eating "vacation food".

My Eating for Wednesday (mostly on the road to WY):

White toast with butter and jam
Shelby, Montana gas station egg salad sandwhich (on white bread)
Gummy bears
Dill pickle chips
Whopper Jr.(Hadn't eaten at Burger King in years. Felt remorse.)
Fries
Diet Coke
Popcorn with butter (at Charlotte's)

3 comments:

Quinn said...

So how was burger king? We haven't eaten there since we were in Australia, and it was Australian meat, so much tastier.

I have been following your blog during your trip. It sounds like it has been a good vacation :)

Anonymous said...

They say the diet coke makes up for the fries and burger, so you saved a few calories, lol. I gained 6 pounds while Mark's family was here adn I didn't even go on vacation. I am anxious to see all your pictures. We need a girls night where we can sit hear about yours and Karens VACA. Maybe when things calm down this month, if they ever do!

Susan said...

Sounds like a great vacation. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.