Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Day of School


Hanna and Grace had their first day of school today. Hanna is going into grade three and Grace grade one. This is Grace's first year of all day school and I think it is going to be hardest on me. I did well today but I was busy most of the day trying to find an apartment for the Korean boy who is moving into Karen's house (long story). The girls both said they had great days and Hanna thinks her teacher is "so funny".

Grace

Hanna


I wanted to do something cute with Hanna's hair but she wanted it straight. She told me I could braid it tomorrow but not the first day.


Video before school.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful. Grace has grown up a lot this past year. I hope that you all have a terrific school year! We start tomorrow.

Susan said...

They both look really nice for their first day of school. I hope they had a good day. Is Grace wearing a new shirt?

Shea said...

yes. I was able to convince her to get the one I liked.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. What a nice memory to have on tape when they get older. I'll have to try getting Eli on tape next week.

Kim

Anonymous said...

OK Shea, that video cracked me up!!!! I Love the friends comments, "I have lots" and then not being able to remember their names and the best was when the helicopter flew by and they get distracted and Hanna starts waving. I was laughing on the last part! They looked adorable as ever and of coarse I am sure they will be the popular ones like their mother, not that that's important...just a bonus:~)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanna and Grace You both looked pretty for the first day of school. Grace I could tell that eating lunch at school was something you were looking forward to. How did you know who was going to be in your class? Hanna you must have a new lunch box. Lucky girl. Cool t-shirts on both of you. Love you. gram and gramps

Nicole said...

They look adorable! I hope they had a great day :)

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful and getting so big too.

Anonymous said...

Shea, they are both beautiful girls!! Really lovely!! I hope the first day back went as un-traumatically as it could (I KNOW that's not a real word, but it's an "Adie" word!)