Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Doh! Part deux

It's snowing again. Winter is bitch slapping me this time. Whatever. I'm over it. It's going to be in the 70's next week for Spring Break and then Spring and I are going to gossip about how fat Winter is.

5 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

Man - you should move to Canada - It's been awesome here! Well, not really but at least it hasn't been snowing. Hey - aren't you going to Chicago soon? - balmy vacation destination. At least you have Mexico to look forward to.
We should talk some time - it has been a while.
Becky

Melissa Miller said...

I know it is suppose to be nice this weekend, but I still am HATING this snow. I swear it only snows in our neighborhood. I get to the freeway, and it is lightly raining. I am done.

Susan said...

Our family are probably the only ones who are enjoying the snow and that's because where we live it doesn't snow at all. My youngest daughter has never seen snow. So she was very excited to see the snow this morning. We're visiting my sister in Colorado where it is snowing right now. The girls went outside this morning to play in the snow and had a lot of fun. (As for me, I'm just happy I don't have to drive anywhere today. Inside the house is where I'll be today!)

Quinn said...

And after seeing 80F yesterday it is snowing again! I have faith that summer will come. we will see the end of this miserably long winter. we will, we will.