Today after I had a great lunch/chat with Luisa I took the girls to the South Summit Aquatic & Fitness Center with Amanda and her kids. It has a really great indoor pool with slides and play areas. The girls had a great time and at the end of our swimming time both girls went off the high dive. Grace was a bit apprehensive but finally decided to do it right before we left. I could tell as she was falling that she was heading for a belly flop. She came up out of the water and started swimming toward me while her face slowly turned into a crying face. Poor kid had her first belly flop. I forgot to take my camera but I'm sure you can picture it. Kids swimming, having fun, smiling and then Grace crying. I'd never been to Kamas before so I can mark that one off.
I do have a picture to post today. Hanna and Grace slept over at the neighbors house on Monday night and told me they went to bed around midnight. Hanna was especially moody the next day and I know it was because she didn't get enough sleep. She was mad at me because I wouldn't let her do something (sleep over again?) so she refused to eat anything for dinner, then retreated to her room. I told Ryan he should go talk to her because he understands Hanna better than I do. He went into her room this is what he found...
Hanna had fallen asleep in the space between her bed and her bookcase. I don't know why the bandanna was over her face but she does take after me when it comes to placing things on one's head in order to sleep.
5 comments:
haha.. cut pic. I bet she insisted she wasn't tired! Sarah is the same way after sleep overs, that is why we do not do them a lot. AH.. the belly flop.. a right of passage... have a fun week!!
I can't wait to hear how the interview went!
Love the pic of Hanna!
Keep us posted on the job/move. You guys have been having a great Spring Break. That Kamas pool is all kinds of fun.
Good luck to Ryan in regards to the job! Keep us posted.
I like the pic of Hanna, she was probably more tired than she thought!
Hope Ryan's interview went well yesterday. Hanna's picture is cute. I can always tell how tired my girls are by how grumpy they become -- even grumpier when I tell them to go to bed because they are tired. :)
Post a Comment