Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!


Today we celebrate the birth of Ryan. Thirty-seven years ago today he was born but no believed his parents because it was April Fool's Day. I'm glad he was born because I like him a whole lot. I also love him but I think liking someone after almost 14 years is more important. Today we're going to party it up in Salt Lake City and I told him he could buy himself a little something something because that's the kind of generous wife I am.

Look at those cheeks! I just want to gobble him up.

Ello Gov'ner. That's a right jaunty cap you got there. Already developing a personal style that drives the girls crazy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! HAve a fun time in SLC.
Becky

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. Scratch all that mushy stuff and get to the real point...I like ya and love ya. You truly are a genrerous wife to let him get something.

Happy birthday Ry-Ry!

Lori-Ann said...

Great post Shea! Happy birthday to your husband. I hope you guys have a great night!

Anonymous said...

HI RYAN!!
Happy birthday, have fun, Looks like you got all the hair genes in your family....
grampa toly

Jen Sue Wild said...

Happy birthday Ryan

Monti said...

Hey Ryan,

Hope you have a happy non-tainted bt April Fool's B-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope that all of your Birthday wishes come true!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ter said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! :)