Monday, April 07, 2008

Doh!

It snowed again this morning! That's it Winter, you win. You're the best! Is that what you wanted to hear? Will you leave now? I'll do whatever you want Winter. I'll do horrible, nasty, illegal things so that you'll leave for good. Just let me know okay? Please?
Call me.

6 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

Good luck taking on winter Shea. I'm rooting for you!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I hear you girl I am about as sick of winter as I can get.
It sowed all weekend here.:(

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and read this and laughed for 10 minutes. Moving to Canada has been tough for my wife but she totally gets what your saying.

Phill

Ter said...

I hear ya....I'm SO ready for winter to be over... today isn't so bad, but I hear there is more snow coming by the weekend. I sure hope not!

Quinn said...

This has been a miserable winter.

Shea said...

Phil I think your wife should go straight to Heaven or how about Hawaii?