I just wanted to let everyone know we finally took down the Christmas tree. It was still fresh and looked nice so we were being extra lazy about getting it taken care of. Usually we do this the first week of January but neither Ryan or I seemed to care enough to do anything about it this year. Not a great start.
The other fabulous news is that we just got DVR or Tivo. I'm thinking this is going to change our lives and strengthen our marriage. Ryan will no longer be disappointed when his show was not recorded properly and I will no longer have anxiety about recording said shows. Also fast forwarding through commercials has got to be the greatest feeling ever. Ryan is holding a seminar tonight to teach the girls how to use the new remote. I'm going to the gym instead.
5 comments:
Enjoy your new toy! :)
How exciting!
Oh I love my PVR Shea so enjoy!!!!
Shea -the PVR will so strenghten your marriage!LOL!! I love mine.
I am LOL at your Christmas tree!!! We were lazy this year too, and didn't get ours down until Jan 10th. You're in good company. ;)
I don' know how I functioned before we had a PVR! Really!
Enjoy!!
Post a Comment