Grace
It was bugging me when I opened the blog I had to star at trashy Britney so I've decided to post some pictures of the kids swimming. Karen's husband works at BYU so they get free passes to swim at the BYU pool. They've been nice enough to take us a couple of times. The girls really love to swim. It's also a great place to people watch. The co-eds look so young and then to make it even stranger, a lot of them are pregnant or have young kids. BYU really is a unique place. Karen's son said it was "full of nerds" or something like that. Which made me feel super cool since I was once one of those nerds. Thinking back though it did have it's share of nerds. Good times.
I almost forgot to add that Karen and I got in trouble for taking pictures. Apparently pictures are not allowed at the BYU pool. Karen and I decided that some wacky co-ed was hanging out at the pool taking pictures of girls and then posting them on the internet or something like that. I got these in before the lifeguard kindly asked us to stop taking them.
Hanna
3 comments:
The girls looks like they love the pool!! Great pictures - glad you were able to take some and that they didn't confiscate the camera. LOL!!
Mmm...indoor pool! Swimming in the wintertime is something we only do if we need to go to a hotel for something. Sad, yes, I know. Glad your girlies get to enjoy it tho and good to hear you're trying to get yourself tossed out of the BYU pool. :)
You girls look like you are having lots of fun. Did your mom go in too? I would love to go with you . love you gram
Post a Comment