
I reread the previous post and it sounded a bit Degrassi Jr. High to me. BTW I'm Caitlin. I'm not a very good writer and am not very good at putting thoughts into coherent words. So my friend dilemma ended up sounded like it was written on lined paper I just ripped out of my social studies binder. Oh well you get the point. I guess what I find amazing is that even though I'm almost 33 years old I still sometimes feel like a awkward 15 year old. That a person who I know is not someone I want to be around at all still can make me feel "unpopular" and full of self-doubt is annoying. One of my goals for the new year is to not worry so much about what people think of me. Oh and to listen to certain people when they warn me that someone is "crazy".
2 comments:
Yes, no crazy people and best of luck with throwing public opinion to the wind! I never did watch DJH so that part is lost on me, but I understand where you're coming from about being in the 30's and still not sure how you got there! ;)
spikes hair is the best, esp the roots
Post a Comment