Friday, January 05, 2007

Sale at Banana Republic

I stopped by the mall today and Banana Republic is having a huge sale. I don't even go in there much anymore because it's out of my price range and they women shopping in there always seem to be super skinny which fills me with jealous rage. They had a lot of things that were 50-70% off. I got this super nice $200 sweater for $60 and a couple of nice cardigans for $18 each. I'm feeling the "sale high" a bit now which is slightly disturbing. I used up the last of my Christmas gift card but I think I got some nice things. So if you have one near you I'd check it out. The sale is online also but it didn't look like they had as much selection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best time of year for sales. Too bad we are all broke from the Holidays. I just bought two skirts at Kohl's for $3.50 a pop. Wish that I'd been shopping with you today. Sophie isn't a great shopper yet.