Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Curse Words

When my brother and his family were here for Christmas we took the cousins to Kiddie Kandids to get a picture taken for my mom. It was a bit of an ordeal which I admit was my fault because I insisted on more pictures after we already had one good one. In this one they are lined up according to age. Beth (5) Grace (5) Hanna (7) Ethan (8).



Beth really wanted this winter scene and I was fine with that. I figured if they are happy then the picture turns out even better. Look at the girl's fabulous matching dresses.



The photographer suggested the individual photo and then make it into a collage. Very good idea and much easier to get one kid to smile/look nice than all together. I think they all ended up rather cute. The Grandparents should be proud.

6 comments:

mom said...

We love the picutres. We have all three of them all over our home and love to look at them. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

me said...

Those are lovely and make the greatest gifts for grandparents, I think!! Thanx for sharing the cutie-patooties!

Nicole said...

Those are great picture's Shea!! All of the kids are so photogenic!

Carol said...

Beautiful pics Shea!!! That is a great idea. I am sure your mum will love it :)

Dana Kuzmanovski, M.Ed., BCBA said...

Beautiful pics, Shea!
What a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Shea- those pictures are beautiful! Your mom must be thrilled.