
I saw this picture on another site yesterday and the first thing that came to my mind was: This "woman" has a lot of money and this is what she chooses to put on in the morning? I especially like the Red Bull and cigarettes. Classy! I mean come on! I live in hillbilly central and I at least tie my leisure pants up tight enough before I head to the Wal-mart.
3 comments:
Holy wow is she nasty. I had to go hunt for the picture as it didn't show on your website, but it was worth it to see BS in her true self. I feel for those kids, I do, both parents are shall we say no qualified?
BS is crazy. I don't know how she can ever gain any classyness back unless she hooks it up with a classy guy. OH SWEET BRIT! c-ya Amanda
Man that is awful!! How is she so rich & famous?? I agree with E- those poor kids...
Post a Comment