The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
“I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun”
My dad was kind enough to send us a package this week from Cabela's. We got an air gun and Ryan got a fur hat that he said would be great for when he was snow blowing. Ryan set up a little shooting range for us in the basement and the girls have been very into it. I used to shoot a lot when I was a kid but for some reason, as I got older I didn't like doing it anymore. Maybe it was the memory of all those helpless gophers I killed or witnessed the killing of. Shooting into the old pad of our IKEA Poang chair didn't seem to be as traumatic for Hanna and Grace.
This should be an NRA poster.
The youngins need to have gun learnin'.
Hot mama packing heat with her shirt on inside out.
Does this gun make my arms look fat?
Dreaming of snow he can blow.
Why is your shirt on inside-out? I still need to post about our first ever Canada Day party! As you have noticed I tend to save up and post 500 at a time!!
5 comments:
Why is your shirt on inside-out? I still need to post about our first ever Canada Day party! As you have noticed I tend to save up and post 500 at a time!!
I seem to be losing my mind. I'd like to see your pictures of the party.
Hey when I was in high school it was COOL to wear your clothes inside out. ;)
so that makes you cool in my books. ;)
Good idea using the safety glasses. Looks like fun. Mom
glad
ryan likes the hat. We Canadians wear them year round to keep warm. It's 28 degrees today so I guess we should turn the air conditioner on.
Dad
Post a Comment