Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still here

Yesterday we headed to Milk River and Ryan helped Monti put up insulation while I petted their cat. After Becky got off work, the men went back to Magrath and Becky and I went out to dinner. I stayed overnight at Becky's house where we had a good time playing Dance Dance Revolution and talking. BTW I really suck at DDR. Today we drove into Lethbridge and met Monti and Ryan then went to lunch at Earl's. Why can't Utah have an Earl's? I guess it makes it special when I only get to eat there once a year (or twice). The kids have been liking the summer camp my mom enrolled them in and Grace said she's been making new friends. Hanna was a little upset yesterday because the kids always call her during Red Rover because she is too small to get through. I might have to show up and clothes line a few kids. Thursday we are going to Waterton and I'm going to try to get the kids to climb Bear's Hump with me. My Grandma Wilde would be proud.

Bear's Hump mountain

The view from Bear's Hump

5 comments:

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

Remind me to never mess with you. Miss clothes liner.

I did see a Bears hump when I saw the Bear hump photo. does it look like a hump in person?

Lori-Ann said...

Have a great climb Shea- looks like it's worth it to get to the top. Beautiful view!

Luisa said...

We did the Bear's Hump about 3 years ago. Mara hiked but Asher was on my back. (He was one) It was gorgeous. Good luck.

Ter said...

you'll have to take photos when you're climbing. What a breath taking view.

Tisa said...

It is really pretty in some parts of Canada. Do you ever do any canoeing(if thats how you spell it)?