Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brain hurts.

I'm wanting to change my blog design again because the brown is putting me in a bad mood. You'd think my husband who has a degree in graphic design would help me but he now seems to hate everything computers. Does anyone know of any free template sights or somewhere that can show me how to use Photoshop to make my own? That sounds so hard. All I know how to do on Photoshop is crop, rotate and adjust colour balance. Help me!

7 comments:

Monti said...

I have your striped hoodie. Did you know they call them "bunny hugs" in Saskatchewan? I am totally serious! Do you remember we called them "kangaroo jackets" when we were kids?

I would Google® search "blog backgrounds" or something, which I'm sure you've already done.

Shea said...

What striped hoodie? I do remember calling them kangaroo jackets. Maybe I'll bring that back.

Chelle said...

shea, I think it's www.thecutestblog.com, if it's not just go to my blog and click on the upper left hand corner. That's where I got my background. Anyway, on that site it tells you how to make your own. if you figure it out, will you make me one too? I don't have photoshop, and I've been trying to use powerpoint? not working...

Melissa Miller said...

I don't know how to do anything to change my blog background, unless I can copy and paste. I am no help sorry!!

Cheryl said...

I have no idea, but I'll be checking the responses for ideas too, since I've been wanting something beyond the standard stuff Blogger offers. :-)

Our little family said...

Leelou blogs. http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ I don't have the time or energy to make my own, so I love hers. There's lots of variety. I know several people who like The Cutest Blog on the Block, http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/index.php
Just make sure you choose a template that has plenty of widgets so you don't lose your sidebar items.

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

My hubby teaches classes on Blogging. Teaches CLASSES and he is no help. I asked him a question and a few days later at Barnes and Nobles he tosses a book at my about Blogging. I did not have time to look at the blogging book at Barnes and Nobles. I was busy reading my Gossip mags. I needed to know who is raising the next Princess...Tom Cruise daughter or Brad Pitt's daughter??? That the important things I go to Barnes and noble for!!!