I think I have some sort of magic bear mojo because I almost always see a bear when I'm in Waterton. Sure enough, as we were leaving yesterday we saw a bear. I didn't bring my cord to upload pictures but I'll post them when I get home. The pictures aren't great but if going to Waterton a zillion times has taught me anything, it's not to get close to a bear. Ryan kept saying "Go closer, closer. It's just a sweet little beary-bear. Don't worry, just a wee bit closer." I wonder why?
3 comments:
Threat Down #1 - BEARS!!
Watch out Shea.
Becky
Too bad real life isn't as fun as when we're partying it up in Canada!
Did I tell you about the time when I was on my way up to work at the prince of wales and I saw a baby bear next to the grease pit. I stopped walking because I knew Momma bear had to be around somewhere. Then the little black cub saw me, walked up to me and started chewing on my shoelace. I thought I was a gonner!! Turned out, momma bear abandoned the poor baby. Poor baby bear...LUCKY ME!
Post a Comment