Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Let's get the party started!


I just got home from a fabulous night out with the ladies. Me, Kristin, Tisa, Amanda and Karen (we all have blogs except for Karen who spends her abundant leisure time watching soaps and eating bonbons) went up to Park City to do some eating and outlet shopping. I'm starting to think outlets are a big scam but I did find a good deal on kids shoes at the Adidas outlet. I prefer to do my sale shopping at regular stores but we are there to socialize. Shopping is secondary. Karen had to stop at Walmart on her way home because really, what day is complete without a trip to Walmart. We were walking by the kids clothes when I spotted a shirt with kittens on it. I picked it up and realized it was the greatest shirt ever made.

BTW the cats are sparkly on it which makes it even better. I told Karen she should buy it because she hates cats. We laughed about it and then I said, "I will pay you $10 if you wear that shirt somewhere." She said that she would so I went back and bought the shirt which was on sale for the great price of two dollars. We were in the store laughing about all the places we could wear this shirt. The mall, the ward party, first day of work, etc. I told her I was going to put in on in the parking lot and she was going to take a picture of me in the "pussy shirt". This is the best $2 I have spent recently and this shirt is going to be showing up at a few functions where we have to say upon entering, "Let's get the party started!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go back and buy 8 more of those so you can wear it everyday. It is awesome!
Becky

Cheryl said...

Did Hanna and Grace give you grief over having a shirt with writing on it? ;-)

Lori-Ann said...

LOL!! Love the new shirt Shea!

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

Never a dull day with you!!!! Love the attention seeking shirt that you got at your local walmart.

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

A few questions

1. I thought the shirt was for Karen but you are wearing the shirt? Did Karen trick you into wearing it without paying you 10 dollars?

2. Was it in the kids department? I wish I could wear kids t-shirts. That would be such a savings, I could share shirts with my girls...lol.

Anonymous said...

Very cute shirt Shea. I was playing with real kittens at Norm's today. They were amazed that I could pick up the momma cat and pet her. The kittens were so cute and super playful. Mom

Shea said...

I wanted a picture of the shirt so I wore it in the parking lot and I did get it in the kids section but it was an XL.

Ter said...

lol, sounds like you had a good time. But I thought you didn't like shirts with writing on them.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, I should have been with you there. It takes nothing to make me laugh hard that late at night. I am still laughing at my sister laferty experience. Too funny!

noelle said...

so bad it's good ...