I was driving to get gas for the lawn mower this evening, when I happened to pass Gary Coleman driving home. I wonder if having to drive an extra 5 miles out of his way everyday annoys him also? I see Gary as having a bit of a temper so I'm thinking it does. When I saw him it reminded me of a conversation I overheard the girls having the other day.
"They said in school that you don't have to use a booster seat after you're eight."
"You do because Gary Coleman uses a booster seat."
"No he doesn't! That's mean Grace."
"He does, Daddy said he does! It's because he is little."
"Well, I doubt it's a booster seat like ours."
It put this image in my mind of Gary getting into his car and buckling into his booster seat. Now I want to get a glimpse of his booster seat and see if it is just like the one the girls have or if he has some secret ninja seat.
5 comments:
okay, that was funny...I didn't know Gary Coleman lived in Utah...
Do you have a secret crush? No, really some of those are so classic.
Hey - did you hear - Canada finally broke our medal drought.
I posted sopmething on this thread yesterday but it never showed up. I guess I need to register.
OMG...was that a 99.9 % interest rate on that "need cash"....I totally think he needs a booster seat....maybe even a carseat.
So funny. Yes, the detour is soooo annoying!
Post a Comment