There is no way that Chinese girl is sixteen. If she's sixteen then I'm going to be twenty-one.
That Phelps has one fancy body but the face isn't doing much for me. He needs a head transplant because I won't marry him unless he fixes that.
Must stay awake. Must see if U.S. continues to stumble like drunken sailors.
Dressage? Who knew?
Look at these athletes! I'm such a puss.
Running hurts and I think I'm getting fatter instead of skinnier.
Our house is NEVER going to sell. Arson might be the answer.
Why do my kids ask so many questions? School is looking like a welcome relief. I'm a bad mom.
Why do I have dog pooh on my yard when I don't have a dog?
Why are some people so crazy?
If I have to drive this detour much longer I might have to take some construction worker's lives.
11 comments:
Maybe we can offer a two for one sale on our houses.
I am hoping we will be able to start painting this weekend.
I am getting fatter in my new job. I need to come up with a plan.
When do your kids start school? Beth has her back to school outfit picked out - she calls it her Nancy Drew look.
Carry on.
Becky
there is also one that is 21 but looks 12,(she's in gymnastics). I was talking to my brother and his wife last night and asked if they watched the Olympics they said NO!there boring and did'nt want to waste there time.I think they are crazy! And by the way I always have dog poop on my lawn too.I think it's the Haycocks dog sometimes I saw it peeing on my lawn today.
My favorite Olympic word of the day is repechage.
Becky
That's funny because Grace would describe hers as "rock star". I'll have to post a picture of her outfit choice. I had to really hold my tongue.
Olympics boring? Oh that's just wrong.
Shea, I agree with you on Everything. I am totally convined they are 14 and younger on the Chinese team. I think also think phelps has a great body but I stare at his face when he smiles, His mouth is doing something funny,We are not selling our house though, thank goodness, I am really excited for school even though I am so excited when summer starts, I have such a pet peeve of animals pooping on my lawn and we don't have any animals, I think I am the crazy one sometimes, although I do meet a lot of crazy people sometimes. But anyway, glad to know I am not alone in thoughts. Good luck until School starts. Take Care, Carrie R.
The chinese girls look as old as Madeline, but with bigger chest-al area.
The detour is killing me...today I set my cruise control to 25 and I felt like I was crawling.
Phelps needs his jaw busted and reset. Maybe now he will have lots and lots of money to do it.
I am getting fatter and I'm not running, I really should though.
I am fine with your house never selling, no complaints from me!!
Enough from me, I need to go watch some gymnastics!!
Michael Phelps is hot. I think he's cute! And that bod is amazing.
When equestrian came on yesterday, eli saw the guy in the top hat and said, "this is pathetic, are you kidding me?" So much for eli's olympic experience!
You are the funniest person ever! I so agree with you about Micheal Phelps...not pretty in the face at all and he puts his bottom jaw forward when he talks. I can only stand his interviews for so long before I have to change the channel. Good for him though!
So I just saw this and I have posted something similar on my blog. Oops. As long as you know I'm not trying to copy you. But, I do love Phelps. Not necessarily because he's the hottest thing. His body and swimming are what make him hot.
You are too funny.
Post a Comment