The minutiae of my not so fascinating life in small town Utah.
Hilarious!That must be my husband's excuse too... I used to work at a flower shop too... does that make me like a Mormon working at a bar?
Hilarious. I remember watching that episode for the first time when it aired prime-time. I laughed so hard I about peed my pants. Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh.
HA!! I also remember seeing this one. I dug this show, it was hilarious!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hilarious!
That must be my husband's excuse too... I used to work at a flower shop too... does that make me like a Mormon working at a bar?
Hilarious. I remember watching that episode for the first time when it aired prime-time. I laughed so hard I about peed my pants. Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh.
HA!! I also remember seeing this one. I dug this show, it was hilarious!
Post a Comment