Well he already had a beard and you know what that means. He was funny and charming for a hutterian. If there is ever a wartime draft it is my plan to join a colony to keep Ethan out of the army. I even know which colony - River Road. They grow these awesome little carrots that are great for snacking and are pretty liberal for hutterites.
5 comments:
Nice work Hanna!
Wow Hanna what a good back flip! You are awesome! Gram
A hutterite came into work today that looked just like Christian Bale. Thought you should know.
Becky
ps - how did the hair cut go?
Did you ask if you could marry him and join the colony? I'd be all over that. I'm going to post pics of the hair. Nothing special.
Well he already had a beard and you know what that means. He was funny and charming for a hutterian.
If there is ever a wartime draft it is my plan to join a colony to keep Ethan out of the army. I even know which colony - River Road. They grow these awesome little carrots that are great for snacking and are pretty liberal for hutterites.
Post a Comment