Thursday, August 28, 2008

I got my haircut and it's nothing special

I made a big deal about getting something different and then basically did the same thing. I think the bangs would have irritated me, so I opted for some shorter side bangs. I think this might be the last time I see my stylist Chad. It's too hard and expensive to drive to Sugarhouse. If I ever go short again I'll go back to him because I thought he did a great job with my short hair and I trust him. I was messing around with Photobooth today and created a series that I'll call "The Many Moods of Shea's Hair."

My signature thumbs up pose but you can't see the thumbs.

Me being contemplative.

This is what I look like when I'm typing!

I'm looking at the huge Diet Pepsi Ryan brought home for me and feeling happy.

What would happen if Jay Leno and Ted Kennedy had a baby. Ryan and I tried to think of people with big heads and Ryan came up with Ted Kennedy. Good one Ry.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Shea and I love your shirt. You and the girls look like you are conjoined triplets. Mom

The Roelofs said...

Shea I love your hair. I would love to find someone who cuts short hair so great. I love your style. I just went to a new hairdresser because I really didn't have one and I told her I wanted it short and she did not go as short on the sides as I wanted. Anyway, I am putting up with it and trying to figure it out. I will take a picture and post at some point. I did love it after she did it so I hope I can get it again. Anyway, CUTE HAIR. Carrie

Anonymous said...

I like your hair. I think you have a good amount of bang. I think I need a picture of the rest of that shirt to get the full effect.
Becky

Shea said...

I'll send you a photo. I call it my "grandma shirt"

Anonymous said...

I;ll call it your miniworld shirt. Thanks for the photo.
b

Shea said...

Mini-world shirt. Snarky.

Susan said...

I like your haircut. I hate having my haircut so I wait until it drives me crazy. But maybe you shouldn't give up your hairdresser because when you move to Lehi you will be a lot closer than you are now....

Chelle said...

Doesn't matter how you cut it ever! You are always lookin like a HOT momma!

Lori-Ann said...

The haircut looks great Shea!

Jen Sue Wild said...

You hot sexey momma!! I love your hair!!