Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bust a move!

The running is slowing progressing and my side aches are getting better. I think I was just not used to running and my body needed time to catch up. I got extra motivation to exercise yesterday at the water park since I had to wear a swimming suit all day. Water park season is here whether my body is ready or not. I like going because I basically sit around talking to friends all day while our kids play. It's nice that the girls are finally at an age where I don't have to worry about them anymore. Anyway this is turning into a boring entry so lets talk music. I'm going to list a few songs I have on my Nano that motivate me when I don't want to run anymore. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
1. Lose Yourself -Eminem
2. Holiday -Green Day
3. Toxic -Britney Spears
4. Dance, Dance and This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race -Fall Out Boy
5. Canned Heat and Virtual Insanity -Jamiroquai
6. What Goes Around Comes Around -Justin Timberlake
7. Umbrella and Pon de Replay -Rihanna
8. Say You'll Be There -Spice Girls
9. C'mon C'mon -The Von Bondies
10.Bust a Move -Young MC
11.Sympathy for the Devil -The Rolling Stones
12. Seether -Veruca Salt

I also like myself a little Fergie and my friend Christine just sent me a CD full of 90's dance music that has a good beat. Obviously my running music differs from what I listen to normally but as long as it has a good beat and keeps me moving, I'm open to anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm glad you are going to Seven Peaks at last. What a great day to spend part of your day. I would love to be there with you again. Mom

Melissa Miller said...

Do you know what time you guys are going tomorrow? I'm thinking I'll go right around 11:00. Madeline had so much fun with the girls. She just loves Hanna. Thanks for letting me sit with the cool crowd!!!
Your mom sounds ever so delightful!