My mom and I on our room's balcony. We're dressed up for dinner but I soon realized that my interpretation of "dress" was much different than others. I think to most people it meant "wear a shirt and shoes".
This banana tree was in our resort and I just thought it was super cool. I don't really like banana's unless they are in a banana split but it would be fun to eat one off the tree.
I was disappointed with the whole bargaining idea. I thought I'd be getting these sweet deals on jewelry etc but instead I left every transaction feeling a bit "had". I tried to get a friend a fake Rolex but the shop owner was not buying my sad story of me being a poorly paid teacher and my husband a cop.
Our beach in Playa. I've always wanted to go to a beach just like this. You can kind of see the buildings of Cozumel across the water. It was all lit up at night. Old men in Speedos are awesome!
The back view of our beach.
This iguana was just living in Tulum.
This is Tulum which was great. I was so hot when we were here that it was hard to enjoy. I kept thinking about the beach below and how great the water was going to feel.
The beach at Tulum which was my favourite beach. If I ever go back to Mexico, I think I'd like to stay in the Tulum area.
My mom and I went snorkeling one day which was another thing I've always wanted to do. I chose this picture because I wanted you to see how clear the water was. I'm about to be lifted up on the kite swing.
Towel girl that I thought was an octopus at first. Each day our maid left us some sort of towel sculpture.
11 comments:
That kid on the beach has the exact swimming suit as Ethan. I am glad you had a good time in Mexico. How is work going? My job is okay - adding a bit more stress to my life. We didn't get as much done on the house this weekend as we would have liked but what are you gonna do? Had any interested house lookers? Ours is on welist.com but they haven't added our pictures yet.
Well, talk to you later.
Becky
I start work tomorrow so I'll let you know. No interest in the house at all.
I wish I was there now. I can't believe how clear the water is. I must go!!!! Looks like a fun trip and good times with Mom. Hope she is feeling better.
It looked like it was so much fun. I'm surprised the bargaining wasn't good. I guess they are the experts though. I love the iguana.
WOW those pix are amazeing !! I am glad you got to spend girl time with your mom and just take a break from life.
My prayers are with your Mom . I hope she gets better soon.
It looks so beautiful there!! I'm sure you had a blast!
Looks like such a nice trip Shea. I'd love to do a trip with my mom one day too (when the kids are a bit older). I hope she is doing okay...please keep us posted.
Beautiful pictures, Shea.
The water looks so clear that I thought it was a pool at first! Wow!
How is your Mom?
Wow, great photos, Wish I was there.
Hope your mom's doing better!
Very cool photos. It looks like you had a great time.
What cool pictures. Glad to hear you had a good time. How neat to go with just your mom (and without kids). It sounds like something I would like to do in the future.
Post a Comment